Hell Yes : Lettering work made by Erik Marinovich for his website the Friends of Type. If you want to know more about Erik you should read this great article from Letter Cult : Erik Marinovich – 2011 person of the year. Pssst !? Erik is also working with Jessica Hische at Title Case !
Powered by WPeMatico
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- “‘Terry always did his own thing,’ says Stephen Male, recalling…
- “The Earth was formless, void, darkness upon the face of the…
Need to get to this spot asap! haha
- Concentrated ornithologist
- At least a 9
- Highway truck scare prank
- Batman meets the Riddler
- Cold shot
- No room for you
- Take life
- OMG! biker almost hit by SUV
- Mitt Romney’s team would be furious when they see this
- A brave woodpecker VS an egg eating snake
- Oh yes, camel toe!
- Believe it or not, these two are two perfectly rounded circles
- How to open a can without a can opener
- The best part of the Olympics opening ceremony
- To be happy, follow my footprints!
- Cute baby monkey having a bath at home and …
- So what? I scored, didn’t I?
- Beetle Barbeque anybody?
- Martial arts: woman beats man
- A painful nut shot
- I wanted to be alone in quite an unusual, new way. The very opposite of what you are thinking: namely, without myself…
- I love forms beyond my own, and regret the borders between us
- Something flickered at the edges of conscious perception
- Nature is what we know, yet have no art to say. So impotent our wisdom is to her simplicity
- And over the bare spaces of our skies She sees a barer sky that does not bend
- Best of Boston 2012 from Jordan Metcalf. See the whole project…
- black and white, graphic design, illustration
- Thoughts and Plans #4 – Does it trivialize art to organize it by color?
Mque & BeNEt
- Colonization, Pt 2 by Jean-Michel Basquait
- Biomimicry shoe
- Emmanuel Polanco. Collages 2012.
- Emmanuel Polanco.
Written On The Heart.
Two of 6…